- This session helps the students to know about a company in detail.
- It’s a briefing session which is conducted before a company starts with its selection procedure.
- It is helpful in a way that a student gets to know about the nitty gritty of a company and can be mentally prepared for the same.
- During this process a company clarifies its aim, objectives, work profile, selection procedure and the nature of a job.
Curriculum Vitae/ Resume Submission:
- The students are required to submit their well formatted C.V/ Resume before or on the day of interview.
- It must be visually appealing and perfect.
- It must be updated with all essential information.
Short listing of Candidates:
The students are short listed on the basis of their academic records, training & projects, practical knowledge, communication skills, technical skills, aptitude and other achievements.
- Our Placement Cell up skills its students prior to arrival of companies according to their procedure of selection.
- Companies are requested to inform the placement committee about their selection procedure like group discussion, case studies, personal interviews, written test, pronunciation skills, communication skills etc. before their arrival in campus.
- They are requested to announce the list of selected candidates on the day of campus drive itself after the selection process along with the appointment letter.
- Our Training & Placement Cell is looking forward to consider any other brainchild from the recruiters to promote stronger relations.